The Muldream Vegan Clear Skin AHA PHA ampoule contains two gentle exfoliants: AHA and PHA.
Glycolic acid (2,450 ppm) is a form of alpha-hydroxy acids that is derived from sugar cane. This is a very popular form of exfoliant because it is gentle, yet effective on all skin types.
Gluconolactone (1,000 ppm) is a type of poly-hydroxy acid that has no recorded side effects, gentle, and has strong moisturising and antioxidant effects.
This product removes dead skin cells and acts as a boosting ampoule that enhances the effect of ingredients delivered to the skin when used with other cosmetics.
SOS Pore solution for clogged pores and oily skin
This trouble clear ampoule contains two types of mild exfoliating ingredients: AHA & PHA. They gently exfoliate the skin and increase cell renewal. Perfect solution for those with enlarged pores, blackheads, excessive sebum and rough skin texture. The Muldream Vegan Clear Skin AHA PHA ampoule provides proven anti-ageing to the skin: due to its Adenosine and Madecassoside content, this ampoule fills in and diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Muldream AHA PHA ampoule is paraben-free, mineral oil-free, silicone-free, artificial dye-free and doesn’t contain PEG. This cosmetic product is cruelty-free and vegan.
Key ingredients of the Muldream Vegan Clear Skin AHA PHA ampoule:
- Glycolic acid: a water-soluble alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that is gentle and removes dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin
- Gluconolactone: a poly-hydroxy acid that gently removes dead skin cells and also has moisturising and antioxidant properties
- Adenosine: decreases the appearance of wrinkles by energizing the skin’s surface, makes the skin smooth and youthful
- Ceramide: ceramides hold the skin together and create a protective layer while retaining moisture. It makes your skin plump and protected against bacteria and pollution.
- Tea Tree Oil: antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredient, relieves dryness and itching, it also reduces oil production