Korean ampoule with propolis extract and vitamins
This highly effective South Korean ampoule is recommended for anyone who wants a radiant, glowing complexion and who currently has dry, dull or irritated skin.
Formulated with 335,000 ppm (parts per million) propolis extract that makes the skin radiant and its antioxidant function protects the skin in the meantime. Contains sea buckthorn extract, this plant is also known as vitamin tree, and its various vitamins energize the skin from the inside.
After using the ampoule, the skin is reborn, vitalized and any signs of ageing disappear.
Such natural ingredients are combined with the special formula developed by Dr.Ceuracle R&D Center, lightweight textured Royal Vita Propolis fills skin with intensive nourishing for a perfect glow and vital complexion.
Powerhouse ingredients locked in an ampoule
It is a lightweight, hydrating ampoule for immediate restoring of the skin’s natural vitality and radiance.
The key ingredients: propolis and royal jelly provide anti-oxidation and anti-inflammation functions, while the sea buckthorn tree extract provides a toning and brightening effect on the skin. With the 3 different Vitamins: Vitamin B5, Vitamin B3, and Vitamin C derivatives, the Royal Vita Propolis 33 ampoule boosts vitality and offers anti-oxidant protection to the skin.
Main ingredients of the Royal Vita Propolis 33 ampoule:
- Propolis Extract: immediately revitalizes and nourishes the dull and tired skin.
- Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae Rhamnoides) Fruit Extract: also known as a vitamin tree, revitalizes and brightens the skin complexion.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5): panthenol forms a moisture barrier on the skin surface as it is applied, preventing any moisture loss and at the same time, protects the skin from outer stimulation.
- Royal Jelly Extract: helps protect skin from free radicals and make skin plump.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): provides anti-ageing effect, reduces fine lines and uneven skin tone
How to use the ampoule:
Apply only 2-3 drops on the face and gently massage into the skin. Use on cleansed, toned skin before applying moisturizer or sheet mask.
If you are unsure about the order of your beauty products, read the 10 Step Korean Skincare Routine blog post on the correct use of different cosmetics!