Use a makeup primer sheet mask before a special event!
A makeup primer sheet mask that instantly refreshes and illuminates your face, activates microcirculation and helps prepare your skin for applying makeup and makes it last longer. This mask not only exfoliates but hydrates too so it can be used on all skin types.
After using the mask, your makeup will last longer and your skin will look radiant for hours! Use it before a special occasion or an important event and you no longer have to worry about your skin complexion.
The secret for a perfect make-up base: 2 in 1 exfoliating and hydrating sheet mask
It contains a powerful combination of ingredients that stimulate blood circulation in the skin, refresh and illuminate. For example, you will find pomegranate, lemon and lavender extracts in the ingredients. These work to refresh and renew your skin and also prepares the skin for wearing make-up in the following hours.
- its AHA content gently removes the dead skin cells
- makeup boosting for an important day
- safe ingredients: #8free (Paraben, Fragrance, Alcohol, Mineral oil, Pigment, PEG, Phenoxy-ethanol)
Makeup primer sheet mask for all skin types to achieve perfect skin
Thanks to its AHA content, this mask helps to achieve perfectly smooth and fresh skin. Due to its hydrating ingredients, your skin will be glowing and illuminated. 2 steps in 1 mask! Choose this mask if you wish to achieve smooth and glowing skin either on the weekdays or before special occasions too!
Sheet mask user manual:
Apply to dry skin, leave on for 15-20 minutes. In the meantime, you can relay, massage your face or do whatever you wish. Afterwards, remove the mask and gently massage into the skin the essence that is left on your skin. Do not rinse.
- If you store the mask in a refrigerator, you can enjoy an extra cooling sensation and pore tightening effect.
- If the mask is stored upright, the essence might sink to the bottom. Shake well before opening to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- You can use the essence left in the packaging on your neck, chest or arms.
- If you use a moisturizer after the mask, the oil-water barrier of the moisturizer helps to keep the moisture and nourishment provided by the mask longer.