Hydrating sheet mask in glamorous packaging
The main ingredients are honey, propolis and galactomyces, all of which are natural ingredients and have multiple benefits for your skin. Once the packaging of this moisturizing sheet mask is of interest to you, its ingredients will surely win your heart!
- its honey, propolis and panthenol content provides rich nutrition
- hyaluronic acid and glycerin provide moisture to the skin
- safe ingredients: #8free (Paraben, Fragrance, Alcohol, Mineral oil, Pigment, PEG, Phenoxy-ethanol)
The honey is nutritious and nourishes the skin barrier. The propolis has antiseptic and skin-renewing properties while the galactomyces have anti-ageing effects.
Galactomyces – a fermented K-beauty ingredient
Galactomyces is made by fermentation and it helps keep moisture in the skin. This ingredient is very popular in Korean cosmetics as it reduces pore size and blackheads, balances sebum production and reduces signs of ageing.
The skin-beneficial effect of galactomyces was discovered in Japan in the 1970s when it was noticed that the hands of old sake brewers were very young looking and wrinkle-free. Subsequently, the properties of fermented ingredients were investigated in laboratories and discovered their rejuvenating and skin-nourishing properties.
Hydrating sheet mask for everyday use
This Korean sheet mask is packed with super hydrating, nourishing and brightening ingredients. Perfect for everyday use, recommended for all because the mask is full of useful components that are beneficial for the skin.
Use it every day and your skin will be perfectly hydrated and glowing!
Sheet mask user manual:
Apply to dry skin, leave on for 15-20 minutes. In the meantime, you can relay, massage your face or do whatever you wish. Afterwards, remove the mask and gently massage into the skin the essence that is left on your skin. Do not rinse.
- If you store the mask in a refrigerator, you can enjoy an extra cooling sensation and tightening effect.
- If the mask is stored upright, the essence might sink to the bottom. Shake well before opening to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- You can use the essence left in the packaging on your neck, chest or arms.
- If you use a moisturizer after the mask, the oil-water barrier of the moisturizer helps to keep the moisture and nourishment provided by the mask longer.